Gea Plain

0.00

SKU: N/A Category: Tag:

Description

Gea Plain

Elegant and durable fabric with a wave effect that gives movement to the surface. Warp and weft are tone on tone, with vivid, full and intense colors. Coordinates with the mélange styles Alba and Artemide. A unique product because it is recycled and washable.

Green Choice

The fabric consists of 80% cotton obtained from the regeneration of scraps and clothing from previous packaging. The remaining 20% is polyester, which helps to give the fiber technical toughness, color homogeneity and durability. The process of transforming scraps of already colored fabric does not require additional dyeing, allowing significant savings of thousands of liters of water (traditional dyeing requires 10 liters of water per kg of cotton).

Composition:

20% polyester, 80% recycled cotton

Type:

Green, Washable

Height:

140 cm

Weight:

810 g/ml

Use:

Upholstery medium use

Martindale:

55.000 cycles

Maintenance:

Log in to your account

Additional information

Varianti

col.001 – Latte di Mandorla, col.003 – Huitre, col.004 – Oat, col.006 – Seppia, col.008 – Dark Chocolate, col.009 – Light Rose, col.012 – Memorable Rose, col.014 – Chocolate, col.016 – Merlot, col.018 – Ocra, col.020 – Brezza Marina, col.023 – Pomme Verte, col.024 – Wood